Monday, March 26, 2012

Another Goodbye to Those We Love

mis.sion.ar.y [mish 'n erree]. n (plural mis.sion.ar.ies): Someone who leaves his/her family for a short time so others can be with their family for eternity.

Thanks for your selfless service to the Lord and His children in the West Indies Mission to Ryan Anand Ramdeholl (Linden, Guyana), Natasha Phagwah (East Canje, Berbice, Guyana), Muna Mala Shrestha (Kathmandu, Napal), Alexander Chase (Provo, Utah); Maxime Georges Lagin (the West Indies island of Martinique); Thomas Jordan Guinn (Brigham City, Utah); Elijah Nolan Freeman (Blackfoot, Idaho); and, Tayten Michael Tullis (Hyde Park, Utah).

Our love goes with you wherever you go in the world.

4 comments:

La Fille avec la Sourire said...

Thank you so much for this blog, it really helps to see how those who are serving are doing. I have a question and would love to know if I can help. Are there any missionaries who need some extra letters? There are a few of us who while writing our own people close to us, also desire to encourage any other Elders and Sisters who may need that support. Thank you so much for the wonderful service you give to others and to Heavenly Father.

Linda Sappington said...

Yes, we have 1-2 who would love to communicate by letter with you. Give me your e-mail address and I will send you contact information. Thanks for your generous offer.

La Fille avec la Sourire said...

edenishappy@gmail.com :) I look forward to it!

Natasha Phagwah Khan said...

Nothing can ever replace a mission :)