April 2, 2010 took us from Linden to the zone conference in Georgetown. This was General Conference weekend so it was a busy one. We met at the LaGrange Church building where Elders Barton and Scott, President and Sister Gamiette are ready to start. President Gamiette is teaching us all how to become master teachers. The Benns are the new Senior Couple that will work in
Saturday, April 3, 2010
Another Guyana Zone Conference
April 2, 2010 took us from Linden to the zone conference in Georgetown. This was General Conference weekend so it was a busy one. We met at the LaGrange Church building where Elders Barton and Scott, President and Sister Gamiette are ready to start. President Gamiette is teaching us all how to become master teachers. The Benns are the new Senior Couple that will work in
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I live in puerto rico and I have been looking for the west indies mission address, I really cant find it, I even went to the general offices in puerto rico, and there they didnt had the information. I need this address because a missionarie friend of my family ( elder jacob w. free) sent us a letter but we werent able to reply, because he sent it without an address. To give you a clue he was transfer to Barbados from puerto rico in april of this year.
Thank you,
Winic P. Fernandez Rubel
Post a Comment